24 hour bracelets-no customer service and 30 day delivery

OnlyPatches.com

OrderLanyards.com

OrderLapelPins.com

RushService.com

No one ever answered their phone and after 15 minutes of waiting you could leave a voicemail...left 10 messages with no response, sent 18 emails to all addresses listed on site with no response and still have received my order. Paid extra for faster shipping and 30 days later have no idea if my product was even ordered.

After waiting for 10+ minutes they would pick up the phone and hang up (4 times). I was able to talk to someone twice...the first time he said he would upgrade my shipping again (for $60) I said I wanted to know the arrival date first and he said he would call me back with status update--was never called back and my credit card was charged without consent.

The second time they said it was all 'luck' when my order arrived and put me on hold and never picked up again.

They have 13 complaints from the BBB and an F grade. Do not order from them! Terrible customer service.

Review about: Silicone Wristbands.

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #690349

Yes!! Wish I had read all the reviews first!

This company is horrible!! Never ever use them!!!

Wish I had read this first! Awaiting order of wristbands from 24hrwristbands.

Customer service is a JOKE! I too have left messages and sent inquiries via their website and have never been contacted. You sit on hold for 30 minutes and THEN they give you option of leaving message. Will NEVER deal with this company again.

Time to call my credit card company to dispute the charges since the product was never delivered.

Make sure to tell your friends....STAY AWAY! This place is a joke!

to Gypsy0005 #634357

It's fully false comments. In wristbandreviews.com provide some good reviews about 24 Hour Bracelets.com and also provide 7th rank for 24hourbracelets.com

if you think this is bad. Google NBM services to see what these guys are up to!

Low prices usually mean phishing scam! check out 800notes.com too and if it happens to you be sure to file with the FTC.

View more comments